Food & Beverage (FOH) Manager
Callicoon Hills is a century-old upstate New York resort hotel nestled in a lovely Catskills mountain valley in the hamlet of Callicoon Center, New York. Our informal vacation resort welcomes those who wish to retreat to nature but still value personable hospitality and the comfort of thoughtful design.
Food & Beverage Front of House Manager | Callicoon Hills
Callicoon Center, New York
Looking for a full-time Front of House Manager to join us at the Conover Club in the beautiful Callicoon Center! If you're a friendly, punctual, and team-oriented individual, we want you on our team. Our restaurant is fast-paced, buzzing with reservations and a lively waitlist of guests ready to enjoy a spectacular dining experience.
As the FOH Manager at Conover Club, you'll be the maestro of smooth restaurant operations, following the Standard Operating Procedures set by the General Manager. Your dedication to top knotch customer service the secret to your success. Leading by example, you'll create an atmosphere where guest happiness and team harmony reign supreme. Keeping our team in tip-top shape and our guests in a state of bliss ensures Conover Club's financial triumph. Join our fun and fast-paced team today!
Let’s start off with the most important part-what’s in it for you:
Perks & Benefits:
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time off (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- HSA/FSA Plans -with employer contribution
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
- Third Party Perks (Including discounts on Pet Insurance, Rental Cars, Movie and Concert Tickets, Theme Park and Attractions & so much more)
When on shift we expect you’ll act as front-of-house staff, including attending line-up, wearing uniform. Additionally, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Covering shifts in the absence of an employee
- Properly opening and closing the restaurant and maintaining cleanliness
- Reporting lows and 86s to the general manager at the end of the shift
- Enter the daily log in Tenzo in the absence of the general manager
- Supervise and assist in closing duties
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Handling customer issues in the absence of the general manager
- Balancing cash drawers and submitting the cash drop
- Communicating with the kitchen staff on lows or 86s before the shift begins in the absence of the General Manager
- Prior restaurant management experience required, preferably in similar establishments
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may
just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Albany, NY, USA
- Callicoon Hills Resort, 1 Hills Resort Rd, Callicoon Center, New York, United States of America
- Scranton, PA, USA