Housekeeping Room Attendant
Guestroom Attendant | Property Name
Let’s start off with the most important part - what’s in it for you:
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- HSA/FSA Plans -with employer contribution
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
- Third Party Perks (Including discounts on Pet Insurance, Rental Cars, Movie and Concert Tickets, Theme Park and Attractions & so much more)
- Commuter/Parking Allowance
- Tip/Tip Pooling Eligible
Our Commitment to you:
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
What you’ll do:
The Brass Tacks
- Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
- Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
- Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
- Maintain supplies and organization of housekeeping cart.
- Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
- Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
- Greets and warmly engages guests.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
The Nitty Gritty
- Prior housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced role
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Where you’ll work:
Comfortable and friendly, The Grove West Seattle Inn offers an inviting atmosphere with warm, welcoming service and a casual West Seattle vibe. Guests can expect clean and comfortable guestrooms with thoughtful amenities at a great value. The Grove offers a conveniently located launchpad for visiting friends or family or exploring the area. Situated just a few blocks from the lively West Seattle Junction, guests can easily walk to the heart of the community's arts and culture scene, shop local boutiques, and grab a bite and beverage at a variety of eateries. With convenient transportation to and from Alki Beach and SeaTac International Airport, The Grove is well-positioned for making the most of a Seattle area getaway.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, November 17, 2023
- The Grove West Seattle Inn, 3512 SW Alaska St, Seattle, Washington, United States of America