Director, Card Product Implementation (Platform Management)
CardWorks Servicing ("CWS") is one of the largest privately-held provider of outsourcing services for bankcard-related products to banks and non-bank lenders in North America. CWS offers management expertise across the credit spectrum and supports both MasterCard and Visa accounts as well as a variety of private label debit, credit, stored value, and customer bankcards.
A Director on the Platform Management team, within Credit Product Implementations, is called upon to master various technical skills associated with credit card and loan processing platforms. Primary function is to interact with required resources within CWS, Carson Smithfield, Clients and processing platform vendors to support new card and loan products, systems, settings, and controls within these platforms as well as assist to onboard new clients, and convert portfolios onto the credit card and loan platforms. Ensuring the system of record is in compliance with regulatory standards as well as the client specification. Manage a small team within the Implementation team and ensure cross training between the Fiserv and zeta platform team. This role will be responsible to ensure a smooth transition of the team from Fiserv expertise to Zeta and other modern platforms as needed.
- Primary responsibility is management of various products and processes on credit card and loan processing platforms.
- Understanding of just in time financing and connectivity to credit card systems
- Analyzes change requests and performs necessary research as it relates to system settings and functions.
- Collaborates with Client Relationship Management and client to ensure business requirements are understood
- Researches requirements to support change requests
- Designs the configuration of the platform to accommodate complex product requirements, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Work closely with the Quality Engineering and Testing Team to assist in development of test plans specific to each project.
- Authoring and ownership of relevant procedures/governance
- Training team members as new hires on the processing platforms
- Back-up for Director of the Latitude platform, the system of record for charged off accounts.
- Submits high level, well outlined change request documentation to support the approval process of system changes
- Manages multiple projects/requests simultaneously, while adhering to client timelines
- Investigation and resolution of production issues that require in depth knowledge of the processing platforms
- Attend conference calls and meetings with internal personnel as well as with clients
- Aid in the development of the implementation of new products and conversions
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required; four (4) years of related andequivalent work experience accepted in lieu of required degree
- Five (5) years of related credit, banking, collections and/or operations experience required
- Five (5) years of experience working with credit card and loan processors.
- At least 2 years with a modern processor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) advanced experience a must
- Strong technical acumen and detail oriented
- Proficient use of PC software a must and a willingness to learn new programs
- Excellent typing, written, and verbal communication skills needed
- Effective planning, organizing, follow-up and problem solving skills needed
- Professional demeanor to work alongside and directly with CardWorks management and Clients
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work well under pressure at a rapid pace
- Ability to work unpredictable hours when necessary
- Timely completion of assignments with the highest level of quality is expected.
- Responsible for managing long term projects and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Speaks clearly, writes legibly, and is able to convey a clear message, uses appropriate language and tone of voice with co-workers and clients.
- Able to change projects to support business objectives, demonstrates a willingness and ability to accept additional responsibilities
- Works to achieve department and individual goals; supports management and unit and team to accomplish company objectives
- Positive, friendly demeanor a must
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We will conduct a thorough background check for all hires in compliance with applicable law which includes (but may not be limited to) a review of factors including the applicant’s personal credit history, drug testing, and employment/personal references.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $77,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $127,800.00
- CardWorks Servicing, 100 Colonial Center Parkway, Lake Mary, Florida, United States of America
- CardWorks Servicing, 10705 South Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, Utah, United States of America
- CardWorks Servicing, 225 W Station Square Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- CardWorks Servicing, 9200 SouthPark Center Loop, Orlando, Florida, United States of America