Social Worker, Full-Time, Milwaukee, WI
Community Care is hiring a Social Worker to be a part of our dedicated team providing care and service. The Social Worker position is a full- time opportunity with weekday hours offering work-life balance, and is perfect for someone who enjoys team collaboration and being part of a mission driven organization. The position is based at our Vliet St location 3220 W. Vliet St. Milwaukee WI. *****$5,000.00 Sign On Bonus *******
Social Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Provides direct social work case management services in Community Care’s Program of All Inclusive Care (PACE).
- Maintains documentation standards and member related paperwork.
- Facilitates team meetings.
Social Worker Job Travel:
·Occasional local travel, requiring use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license, and proof of required insurance coverage.
Social Worker Job Requirements:
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work required.
Licensure: Current Wisconsin SW licensure required.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience providing care or services for a frail or elderly population required. 1 to 2 years case management experience with the elderly and/or developmentally or physically disabled population preferred.
Key Skills: Highly collaborative and organized, excellent communication skills, versed in facilitation techniques, and computer and documentation proficient.
Social Worker Job Schedule:
·Monday to Friday
· General availability during day shift hours
About Community Care
Community Care is a local nonprofit with more than 40 years of experience helping older adults and adults with disabilities live as independently as possible within the community. We coordinate and deliver a full range of supportive services that help more than 13,000 Wisconsin residents live safely, confidently, and with dignity. We are Wisconsin-based with local offices supporting each of the 15 counties we serve Our dedicated team works with members to develop care plans to meet their health and social needs Together with our community partners, we’re committed to providing compassionate, personalized care that empowers members to live a healthy and independent lifestyle.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our employees make a real difference in people’s lives every day. That is why we are proud to offer a compensation package that includes:
- Generous, paid time off
- Competitive pay and benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Flexible benefits plan
- Employee referral program
- Coworkers care program
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Community Care’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Job Family Allied Health-Soc Service
- Halogen Template Staff Direct Care
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- W. Vliet Street - Milwaukee County, 3220 West Vliet Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America