CTCA - Adjunct Faculty - Faculty - Custom Training Solutions
This role is remote.
Overall Purpose: CompTIA is looking for an adjunct instructor within all certification areas to provide technical training to adult students preparing for their CompTIA certification exams. CompTIA brings best-in-class instructor-led training virtually and on-site to corporations, government entities and nonprofit organizations in various learning formats. CompTIA instructors are at the heart of supporting students in passing their CompTIA certification and achieving their career goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high energy CompTIA certification course using CompTIA material while incorporating real world scenarios to ensure students are working toward course objectives and completing their online learning lessons and labs.
- Educate students how to use their CompTIA online learning products through CertMaster and Canvas.
- Actively engage with students throughout the course using effective instructional methodologies.
- Inspire and drive students to finish their coursework, establish and actively participate in office hours.
- Ensure that students are registered for their certification exam prior to the course’s completion and maintain precise student records throughout the duration of the course.
- Adhere to CompTIA’s Instructor Standards and Guidelines.
Qualifications: To be effective in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory level. The qualifications outlined below reflect the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 2+ years’ experience teaching technical subjects in the English language.
- A current CompTIA certification relevant to the course you are instructing.
- Outstanding abilities in both spoken and written communication, especially when simplifying technical concepts and terminology for non-technical individuals.
- Proficiency in a range of IT concepts, practices, and methodologies.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of student data, respecting privacy and organizational standards.
CompTIA seeks excellence through diversity in its staff. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
CompTIA Careers Page
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Adjunct Faculty - CCT