Production - Heavy Packager
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Crown Staffing is hiring for heavy packagers to work within our clients site, Hollingsworth, in Brownstown! We are working with various automobile parts onsite.
- Packaging rate - $17.00 hourly
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Benefits/PTO/401(k) available
- Growth opportunities onsite
Parts can weigh up to 125lbs!
Heavy Packager Job Description:
Assemble packaging, like boxes and crates, label and record what is packed, inspect packaging for tears, cracks and dents. Make sure materials inside are packed in a way to minimize breakage during transit.
Heavy Packager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for stacking and piling goods into correct containers and preparing for shipment using various warehouse equipment.
- Interprets work orders to assure materials are packaged in the proper containers with proper labeling
- Palletize materials as specified in the standard operating procedures to assure accurate packaging and filling
- Keep track of inventory
- Ensure damage is not caused to materials
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools
- Review packing lists
- All other duties as assigned
Heavy Packager Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work in a team or independently within a warehouse environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse
- Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within warehouse.
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operation
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 20495 Pennsylvania Rd, Brownstown Charter Twp, MI 48193, USA