Ensures that all shipping and receiving functions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Receives a product into corresponding systems.
- Creates proper shipping paperwork for all outbound shipments (Customer shipping and component returns).
- Verifies incoming product and paperwork for accuracy.
- Labels all inbound stock.
- Performs physical walk of inventory.
- Reviews necessary SAP screens (on a daily basis) to ensure material is accessible for the needs of the production team.
§ Performs other duties as assigned.
§ Self-motivator; ability to work independently under general guidance and direction.
§ High School diploma or equivalent
§ 2 years of customer service experience
§ Detail oriented with good organization and analytical skills
§ General Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Completeness and usability of documentation
- Completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Effectiveness of training
- Effectiveness of communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Memphis, TN, USA