Schertz, TX, USA Req #444
Monday, September 18, 2023
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
To consolidate bulk and bin parts by locations, Scan to the correct destinations required, meet daily Scan totals.
- Scan customer tags
- Match customer tabs to shipping manifest
- Move / consolidate parts from one tote to another
- Cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Follow safety rules.
- Responsible for Quality performance
- Perform any other job requirements assigned by supervisor
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify all parts associated with packaging by part number
- Ability to identify damaged or non-conforming stock
- Familiar with basic math (ability to count parts)
- Ability to understand work order
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Communication skills with co-workers and able to follow instruction from supervisor
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Schertz, TX, USA