Production - Assembler *Highland Park*
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Crown Staffing is hiring assemblers to work within our clients site, Modular Automotive Systems, in Highland Park! The site is working on front/rear bumpers, grills and back doors of various vehicles.
**Training pay rate scale below:
- First two weeks in training room - $13.00 hourly
- Second two week on floor with supervision - $14.50 hourly
- 30 day mark, on the floor with no supervision - $16.00 hourly
This is a long term position with benefits, PTO, promotions and a 401(k) available.
Weekly pay on Friday!
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specification in a specific area of production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and part lists, gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; trouble shooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- All other duties assigned
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in warehouse environment
- Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within the warehouse.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred however, not required
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $13.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.25
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA