Production - Forklift Operator
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Ideal forklifts candidates must be comfortable operating at a high pace and operating in tight spaces. We are using gas powered, finger controlled, extended forks onsite.
MUST have experience to be considered for the position.
Active drivers license or competition/pass of an MVR required.
Rate - $17.50 hourly (one day orientation for all employees - $13.00 hourly)
This is a long term position with benefits, PTO, promotions and a 401(k) available!
Weekly pay on Friday!
- Safe and efficient operation of all power operated equipment that requires certification
- Safe and efficient movement of product; including loading and unloading trucks
- Accurately pick and pack items for shipment with a forklift
- Work with inventory control on correct product placement
- Complete required paperwork and project time-tracking documentation
- Maintain warehouse order to ensure pallet locations are kept available for incoming items
- Ensure all items not required short term are restocked according to established procedure
- Assist with contacting freight couriers to schedule pick-ups and deliveries
- Assist in cycle counting and periodic inventories
- Assist team members in meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Update supervisor and team lead on issues or concerns
- Participate in process improvement by communicating to supervisor and/or team lead
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Support and maintain corporate quality, health and safety standards, processes, policies, practices and work instructions (ISO standards where applicable)
- All other duties assigned
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- One to three years of previous forklift experience
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions in English
- Pass drug screen (inquire within regarding THC testing)
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to life/move up to 35 pounds solo and greater weights in a team-life environment
- Valid driver’s license or consent/pass DMV check
- Lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA