Packager - Part Time
Crown Staffing Solutions is now hiring for PART TIME week days at our site in Dearborn! We are packaging out various automobile parts onsite!
- Monday - Friday 4:00pm-8:30pm
- $15.00 hourly
- Paid weekly on Friday
Packaging Job Description:
Assemble packaging, like boxes and crates, label and record what is packed, inspect packaging for tears, cracks and dents. Make sure materials inside are packed in a way to minimize breakage during transit.
- Responsible for stacking and piling goods into correct containers and preparing for shipment using various warehouse equipment.
- Interprets work orders to assure materials are packaged in the proper containers with proper labeling
- Palletize materials as specified in the standard operating procedures to assure accurate packaging and filling
- Keep track of inventory
- Ensure damage is not caused to materials
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools
- Review packing lists
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write, and communicate
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, able tolerate seasonal temperature changes within warehouse
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse) mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations.'
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dearborn, MI, USA