Part-Time Warehouse (3PL) Clerk
Schertz, TX, USA Req #615
Monday, September 18, 2023
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Performs the daily tasks of all warehouse and exception functions. Responsible for Ford Consigned warehouse processes, Ford Performance; kit process, and other tasks as assigned.
- Coordinates picking activity to satisfy the production schedule
- Prepares work orders for handoff to production staff (exception material)
- Coordinates the return of all material back into the warehouse.
- Verifies counts for accuracy and posts systematic adjustments as need.
- Coordinates with purchasing for material requests based on daily cycle counts of production and plant materials.
- Verifies appropriate condition of stock.
- Promotes a safe work environment.
- Communicates effectively and regularly with the warehouse staff and production as needed.
- Maintains relevant procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with all Warehousing SAP functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in automotive warehousing
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and implement the use of processes and procedures
- Ability to use all relevant systems, programs, and equipment to complete job
- 1+ years of experience on a forklift – Sit Down & Stand Up
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Schertz, TX, USA