Move trailers from yard to receiving and/or shipping assigned doors for loading.
- Spots/drops the trailers as directed by Receiving, Shipping, & Traffic personnel.
- Comply with all traffic procedures (the use of phones is strictly prohibited).
- Organize trailers in the yard.
- Complete daily switch truck inspection. Report defects to manager.
- Communicate and contribute to department goals and objectives.
- Communicate any equipment damage to REC/SHP/Ops Operations.
- Perform daily yard check as directed by Supervisor.
- Keep vehicle clean.
- Report all incidents and or accidents to maintenance supervisor.
- Refuel vehicle daily.
- Communicate with drivers to ensure trailers are staged in the appropriate locations or designated areas.
- PPE and dress code are strictly enforced.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Other duties may and will be assigned based upon the workload and needs of the department.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Has active/current Commercial Driver’s License
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Job Family DRV
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Schertz, TX, USA