From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Crown Staffing is hiring an experienced janitor to keep our clients site, Hollingworth, in tip top shape!
- Starting rate $17.00 hourly
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Benefits/PTO/401(k) available
Janitor Job Description:
Keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls, glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs. Possibility for small outside tasks performed on company property.
Janitor Job Responsibilities:
- Keep and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Identify and report possible repairs
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors using cleaners, sponges and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets
- Strip, seal, finish and polish floors
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- All other duties as assigned
Janitor Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Positive attitude and team-orientated
- Previous experience preferred (depending on the site, you may oversee running the sweeper)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours daily
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
- Job Family MCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- 14225 Warren Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA