From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Crown Staffing Solutions is looking to bring on forklift operators for our client's site in Ridgeville, SC!
***Stand-up, sit-down forklifts and reach trucks used onsite***
We load/unload and store Volvo electric car batteries on-site, must not have been terminated from Volvo in order to gain employment.
Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:40pm (10-hour days work workload permits - 11 hour voluntary when workload permits)
$17.00/HR, Weekly pay on Friday!
- We are prepared to train you and provide forklift certification.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass client's background requirements/drug screen.
- Steel toe/Composite Toe boots/shoes required on warehouse floor.
- Long term position with growth opportunities onsite
- Benefits/PTO/401(k) available
Forklift Job Description
Work in warehouse using equipment to pick and stage items safely and correctly. Performs processes according to established documented procedures. Fills customer orders and delivers them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Ensures all orders are complete and correct.
Forklift Position Responsibilities
- Transports product throughout facility with a sit down/standup forklift and reach truck
- Unloads trailers using the forklift
- Ensures cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Follows all safety rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
Forklift Required Experience, Special Skills, or Qualifications
- Experience with sit down/stand up forklift
- Ability to drive equipment with heavy loads for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal computer skills (SAP knowledge, and Excel) recommended
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to demonstrate follows-through on work assignments
- Able to work in a team environment
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor/leads
- Valid Driver's License
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical'
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Ridgeville, SC 29472, USA