From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
Crown Staffing is always accepting applications for experienced Quality Inspectors! This position is within our clients facility, Modular Automotive Systems in Highland Park, MI.
The site is working on front/rear bumpers, grills and back doors of various vehicles.
**Training pay rate scale below:
- First two weeks in training room - $13.00 hourly
- Second two week on floor with supervision - $14.50 hourly
- 30 day mark, on the floor with no supervision - $16.00 hourly
This is a long term position with benefits, PTO, promotions and a 401(k) available.
Weekly pay on Friday!
Ensure all products leaving our facilities are defect-free and in salable condition for distribution.
- Conducts initial, in-process and final inspections as required
- Conducts dock audits as required
- Conducts Receiving and shipping inspections
- Completes quality forms as required
- Prevents non-conforming product form leaving the company premises
- Scan outbound shipments to ensure accuracy and quality control
- Insure and comply with all procedures established to ensure product is being properly controlled
- Communicate all problems and concerns regarding shipment scanning to management
- Identify damaged items staged in outbound bays
- Perform various operational checks to monitor adherence to company procedures
- Accurately document results of outbound audits upon completion
- Employee must communicate with management and associates daily
- Keep count of inventory in assigned areas
- Maintain log of quality control
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to bend, lift, stoop, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to left 50lbs
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand work order and packaging specifications
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Background in auditing and quality preferred
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA