Manager - Business Strategy
The Manager of Business Strategy is responsible for overseeing the long-term strategic planning process and projects that impact our future ambitions of Tepper Sports & Entertainment, which includes the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, MLS’s Charlotte FC, and Bank of America Stadium events. This position is a part of TSE’s Business Strategy & Analytics Team and will collaborate with many departments across the organization including but not limited to Ticketing, Partnerships, Marketing, Operations, HR, and Finance.
- Drive our corporate strategy process both during budget season and also accountability meetings throughout the year
- Lead business casing of new concepts, especially as it relates to fan experience
- Provide support on special projects (e.g., real estate development-type projects)
- Monitor emerging trends within sports and outside industries such as live entertainment, hospitality, advertising, business solutions and technology
- Serve as a partner to leaders throughout the organization to evaluate business opportunities; gather disparate information, organize thoughts, challenge assumptions, and articulate conclusions for broader consumption
- Establish, measure, and review all business line KPIs to ensure corporate strategies are being met as well as tactical KPIs appropriately tie back to business line strategies
- Evaluate process improvement areas in operating model
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of combined business and consulting/corporate strategy experience
- Minimum of 2 years developing and executing business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably a degree in Business or Finance, Marketing, Consumer Insights, or related field
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change through executing initiatives and programs using cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset, including ability to digest key data and apply it to overall strategy
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA