Position: Security Officer
Department: Stadium Operations - Security
Reporting Relationship: Security Manager/Compliance Director
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week – days and times may vary
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
The Security Officer position is responsible for providing overall safety and security to all TSE facilities and all occupants within the facilities.
- Maintain the overall safety and security of TSE facilities and its occupants.
- Admit stadium staff, suppliers, contractors, and visitors into the facility by maintaining and utilizing daily logs, and identification badge system
- Monitor security cameras (CCTV) ensuring the security of the perimeter of the stadium
- Provide a high level of security as outlined by NFL/MLS best practices and Bank of America Stadium’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with the coordination of stadium deliveries
- Alert management to safety and security concerns
- Provide adequate protective measures against fire, theft, accidents, trespass, or property damage
- Compile accurate incident reports as necessary
- Provide breaks for other officers on duty as necessary
- Secure or unlock areas as necessary
- Monitor stadium parking lots
- Conduct property patrols of interior and exterior of stadium
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be available to work various shifts during the week, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Demonstrated effective customer services skills required
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be able to operate a computer to complete ordinary day-to-day tasks such as email
- Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to attendance standards.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently with self-motivation
- Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with co-workers, department heads, staff, partners, sponsors and fans.
- Ability to always remain alert, make sound decisions, and exercise good judgement with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment.
- Works well under pressure and flexible when necessary
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing needs of the business while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Prior experience in the security field
- Experience working with security control systems and camera systems (CCTV)
- Standing for extended periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Walking throughout the stadium for extended periods of time which may include stairs
- Lift at least 30 pounds
- Driving company carts and vehicles
- This job operates mostly in a stadium facility environment which may include inclement weather conditions. The job may operate in an office environment at times.
- Shifts and work areas may change as needed
- Pay Type Hourly
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA