Digital Video Coordinator
Position: Digital Video Coordinator
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Digital Video Manager
Status: Full-time (Exempt) position
The Carolina Panthers are looking for a video coordinator with experience creating various types of dynamic and engaging video content for posting across web and social platforms. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge base of video production including producing, shooting, editing and graphic design, with a focus on social media video trends. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with the Panthers digital team.
- Ideate, produce, shoot and edit creative and engaging video content
- Film and edit Panthers community and sponsored events
- Create eye catching thumbnails for YouTube posts
- Post videos to YouTube and write quality descriptions
- Interview players and coaches for storytelling elements
- Film locker room player interviews after practice and games
- Film and edit game action content
- Deliver real-time content on game days
- Log NFL Films game footage
- Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- At least 1 year of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms
- Experience with video production
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Adept at design conventions, and post-production process
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art, and entertainment
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Experience posting to YouTube as well as creating thumbnails in photoshop
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding
Skills for Success
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Must be able to take design project from concept to completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, and players/coaches
- Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates
- Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines
- Must adapt, with minimal advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium
- Lift at least 25 pounds
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs. This position also requires travel to training camp and away games.
Proven video production experience required. Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA