Senior Digital Partnerships Coordinator
Position Title: Sr. Coordinator – Digital Partnerships
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports To: Director of Partnership Success & Strategy
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Senior Digital Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for guiding the strategy, creation, and placement of sponsored content across all owned digital platforms. This role will drive revenue, increase value for our corporate partners, and increase authentic fan engagement, impact, and reach for the Carolina Panthers-owned and operated digital and social platforms. They will work to understand and help build the club’s marketing, communications, and digital plans to understand and identify partner content opportunities.
This person will lead the ideation around dynamic partner content (video, graphics, written content, podcasts, content series, etc.) within the club’s individual brand tone and style and provide project management to fulfill partner contracts. They will work seamlessly across departments to identify existing content opportunities, ideate, collaborate, create, and deploy integrated content, and create holistic sponsor activations/programs that drive revenue, create value for our sponsors, and drive growth across our digital platforms.
This person will oversee the Digital Partnerships Coordinator position and have the opportunity to learn and grow the digital monetization engine for the brand. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller who understands the distribution dynamics of digital platforms, has a passion for culture and sports, and is comfortable operating as the liaison between departments.
This fast-paced and challenging opportunity requires strong collaboration and organizational skills by bringing innovative thinking to the cross-functional team, and managing deliverables efficiently and on time. The candidate will focus on content performance while driving partner value and should be well-versed in both the digital sales and traditional media landscape. This role is perfect for someone who is highly organized, a self-starter, a team player, and has the ability to see projects from concept to implementation. This individual will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to co-manage dozens of accounts effectively and efficiently (together with our Sponsorship and Sales team), as well as the curiosity to learn about a wide range of partners to create interesting, dynamic branded content for both clubs.
- Study the competitive landscape and industry native trends to identify unique creative approaches and content opportunities for our clients
- Partner with data analytics, marketing, digital, and other internal departments to generate audience performance data and execute custom research in support of partner and brand growth objectives
- Assure sponsor/partner content strategies align well with the club's digital content strategy. Look for ways to increase content consumption and engagement while delivering against both partner and club objectives.
- Track and increase partner ROI while increasing Panthers KPI metrics by creating authentic, innovative, and integrated content across digital, social, and marketing platforms.
- Establish strong working relationships with the sales teams and individual sponsors to become a strategic thought partner to all aspects of their businesses.
- Actively support pitch presentations to external and internal partners selling the Carolina Panthers
- Collaborate with internal groups in the ideation and creation of sponsored content to find the right solutions for the right partners; leading alignment meetings/brainstorms and working with digital, content and marketing teams on proactive ideation that marries partner initiatives with content concepts that are authentic to each club's brand voice.
- Create, socialize, and articulate branded content opportunities across clubs for partners, and collaborate with internal teams and clients throughout the campaigns to ensure client feedback and questions are being addressed
- Provide project management of branded content integrations, inclusive of supporting the planning of projects, overseeing of dissemination of assets for review, managing third-party relationships, and ensuring timetables and budgets are adhered to
- Manage cost of execution budget for branded content creation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3 years of work experience in content strategy, media, and entertainment; digital experience required, sports experience strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in sponsor content ideation and execution across digital platforms, ideally in sports - agency experience preferred, but media or in-house experience is welcome
- Strong analytical and project management skills and demonstrated ability to use data/metrics to define branded content vision and strategy
- Demonstrated ability to influence large and diverse teams, direct people management experience desired
- Demonstrated experience working within integrated marketing and sales team.
- Proficiency with Mac, and MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Word
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary
Skills for Success
- Strong understanding of the social and digital landscape
- Has a passion for content-driven advertising and innovating within the complex media landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process from concept through production
- Clear understanding of the sales cycle and experience working and collaborating with sales teams and partner clients
- Talented oral and written communicator
- Strong ability to pitch and sell in content and get sponsors excited about what the Carolina Panthers can do for their brands
- Excellent project management skills with proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects across diverse groups consisting of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent ability to lead meetings, present and communicate effectively
- Being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach; assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks with limited support staff in a high-pressure environment
- Mature, interpersonal skills with an openness to receive feedback and adapt to change
- Background of connecting business goals and brand objectives to media KPIs, including experience with and oversight of digital measurement and reporting
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions)
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA