Final Test Technician - Airgard
The Final Test Technician is responsible for set-up, test, troubleshooting, and calibration of complex gas scrubber equipment used in the semiconductor and related industries.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits, components, instruments, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical assemblies.
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Reading and interpreting ladder logic schematics and diagrams to troubleshoot and perform corrective action.
- Perform system leak check on equipment using best known methods.
- Work with photohelic measuring equipment and basic air regulation devices.
- Perform corrective actions involving rework of assemblies and/or systems.
- Prepare systems for shipment using best known methods.
- May assist in the set up and selection of specialized test equipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Promote a safe workplace in compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Safety – Personally comply with company safety policies, rules and procedures.
- Ability to write procedures and document processes with intent to streamline manufacturing and establish standard business practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- May be required to travel to customer site, evaluate, report and implement corrective action on installed systems.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in testing of semiconductor equipment desirable.
- Working understanding of problem-solving techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with, peers and management.
- Ability to construct clear written reports, recommendations, and procedures.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills as well as basic computer skills.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA