Electrical Fit Up Technician
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for being detail oriented and must demonstrate a strong work ethic and reliability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Can read and follow instruction procedures.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in the electrical/controls department and how to safely use them.
- Understands the proper use and risk/hazard factor of each tool used.
- Able to follow a basic electrical ladder with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic P&ID with assistance.
- Must be able to mount electrical components with supervision.
- Able to assist with layout and mounting of high and low voltage panels.
- Able to assist with wiring of electrical components.
- Ability to explain high voltage/low voltage separation theory.
- Ability to identify different wire and connector sizes.
- Available to work 40+ hours a week including weekends as needed.
- Must be able to lift 40Lbs, bend, kneel, stand for 8 hours or more a day.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and willing to cross train in other departments.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Job Family CPS Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA