Field Service Technician
SUMMARY: The FST (Field Service Technician) is a position that requires traveling (Domestic and International) in order to support our global customers. The FST is part of the service team that is responsible for installation, commissioning and executing the qualification process for chemical and gas equipment. The service team works with engineering, sales, and technology to share technical knowledge that will support the company’s continuous improvement initiative.
- Follow a specific startup and commissioning process in order to qualify new equipment at customer sites.
- Provide daily updates to the Service Manager on the progress of the project.
- Work closely with the customer as well as HQ support team to ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining the company’s guidelines.
- Document changes to the equipment as Red Lines and communicate those changes in a timely manner.
- Identify problem issues and develop solutions to improve the systems.
- Participate in troubleshooting baseline reliability issues, and continually work to improve system uptime.
- Adhere to the company’s safety regulations as well as the customer’s site regulations and follow all the guidelines.
- Work internally to maintain and update procedures, training, and align expectations.
- Work with safety, engineering, operation staff, suppliers, and production groups to provide a safe operating environment.
- Follow DFS/Exyte safety policies to maintain a clean safety record.
- Use of basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Ability to travel, start up, and service DFS equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more.
- Basic troubleshooting skills that apply to mechanical and/or electrical equipment.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA