SUMMARY: Assist Sales efforts by performing estimating and quoting of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Develop and maintain solid product expertise
- Review design documents and understand scope of work to bid
- Execute take-offs and quoting documents
- Input take-offs and items into ERP quoting module
- Obtain pricing for materials
- Obtain bids from subcontractors (if applicable)
- Prepares cost analysis in computer by verifying material, labor, testing, equipment, outside process and overhead costs
- Where predetermined standard(s) are not available, adherence to NSI QMS & customer MOC
- Informs immediate supervisor of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database
- Answer questions and seek technical expertise when necessary.
- Manage both small and large multi-order projects.
- Interface with internal resources (engineering/manufacturing/purchasing/logistics) to exceed customer needs.
- Attend weekly operations meeting as assigned
- Maintain safe work practices
- Other activities as assigned
- Complete Marketing projects as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: none
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree plus one year experience or Equivalent experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Solid understanding of all facets of manufacturing processes, from fabrication, fit-up to final product.
- Strong product and technical knowledge and/or the ability to assimilate extensive information related to our products and applications
- Proficiency with design print and specification reading
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply mathematical skills and analyze performance trends in data; Demonstrated experience applying structured problem-solving and decision-making tools and methods.
Ability to analyze financial information, identify discrepancies and provide solutions; Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions; Ability to develop and support conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and move material. The employee frequently is required to walk, bend, lift and use arms, hands and fingers to reach, lift, handle, and feel products. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move products up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics include periodic noise increases, although for the most part the environment is usually quiet. Safety glasses and other required protection should be worn when out in the shop area.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Job Family CPS Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sherwood, OR, USA