Test Line Technician
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for working with the Test line Lead & Field Service Lead testing, high-purity Teflon plumbing, electrical and controls wiring, troubleshooting, mechanical maintenance, repair and commissioning of the systems. The Systems Technician will have a detailed understanding of the overall chemical distribution system design and operation, all the way up to and including the process equipment served, be able to quickly determine the root cause of a problem and to safely and quickly repair the distribution system to restore normal production operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Understand basics of electrical/electronic theory.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Has basic understanding of both gases and chemicals and dangers associated.
- Has basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in fit-up/electrical and how to safely use them.
- Able to assist with installation of components and tubing.
- Can identify different materials used: PFA, PP, PVC, HDPE, & PVDF.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow directions.
- Able to read and follow instruction manuals.
- Must be able to read schematics with supervision.
- Able to follow a basic electrical ladder with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic PFD with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic I/0 Memory Map with assistance.
- Must be able to fit up electrical panels with supervision.
- Able to assist with the installation of high and low voltage panels.
- Able to assist with the field installation of electrical components.
- Must be able to set up CDA/N2 assemblies with supervision.
- Able to follow airlines from Solenoid block to valves.
- Able to follow PFD for proper labeling locations and nomenclature with assistance.
- Able to identify different types of tubing sizes.
- Able to identify different pipe sizes.
- Able to identify different screw/bolt sizes and types.
- Able to assist in performing system pressure test with supervision.
- Proficient knowledge of proper safety & risks associated with Pressure Testing.
- Has basic knowledge & understanding of where to place pressure gauges & safety Pressure reliefs.
- Understands pressure testing charge and discharge locations.
- Basic understanding of system functionality.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA