Quality Manager - NEHP
NEHP and ENGVT are an EPC (engineer, procure, construct) firm with locations in Williston, VT, Dallas, TX, and Phoenix, AZ. We specialize in the design and off-site construction of process piping systems for semiconductor fabrication facilities. The chip production infrastructure in the US is expanding at a record-breaking pace, with new fabs being built by major players like Intel, Micron, Samsung, TSMC, and Global Foundries all over the US. Bringing our "Productivity by Design" skillset to the construction process, we alleviate the skilled labor shortage commonly faced by these billion-dollar projects. Our engineering first, construction productivity focus makes us a key part of the client's project team.
The Quality Manager will work directly with the project management team to help execute the project per the contract documents.
NEHP Construction Productivity Improvement & Modular Integration:
Vermont based NEHP provides construction productivity improvement through pre-construction programming, engineering, project management and integration. NEHP executes projects globally and is the industry leader in modularizing the critical utility base in several markets, primarily in semiconductor facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and oversight of all Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QAQC) processes for incoming fabrication to the NEHP Integration Shop.
- Management and oversight of QA processes for completed modules to ensure proper assembly and alignment prior to shipment to the jobsite for turnover and joining.
- Reviewing and updating all NEHP QAQC processes and procedures on an annual or per-project basis.
- Review and update NEHPs QAQC manual
- Work with the Senior Project Engineer in creating and updating the internal data base and related applications and systems
- Continuous refinement of existing QAQC processes and practices
- Initial vendor facility audits to ensure proper QAQC controls are in place to meet the project specifications and deliverables
- Perform on-going vendor fabrication shop audits throughout the course of the project. These are scheduled as-needed depending on vendor performance and possible NCR status.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent to ensure alignment between departments
- Manage all QAQC documentation, including but not limited to:
- Required for incoming fabrication
- Non Conformance Reports (NCR) and related paperwork
- Ensure timely distribution of NCRs and follow up as needed with vendors to close NCRs
- Upload/file all documentation as needed per client specifications
- Compiling and assembling complete turn-over packages
- Monitoring applicable documents and document control procedures required to be in conformance with the project specifications and ASME requirements
This person will possess these Skills, Experience & Education:
- 15+ yrs experience working in the construction industry.
- 15+ yrs experience in direction and oversight of process piping QAQC activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or construction industry
- 15+ yrs experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Project and/or Program Management experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook and MS Project) Working knowledge of PDF editor (Bluebeam) and File Sharing (Box) a plus. CAD & BIM a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy level, self-motivated and directed, with a keen organization and attention to details.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of being the primary point of contact for Vendors, Design Team and our Clients.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Foundational understanding and experience with Project/Program Management
- Travel to multiple project sites for extended periods of time is required
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 2161 Redbud Blvd, McKinney, TX 75069, USA