Western Region Sales Manager - BPES
Preferred Location: San Francisco or San Diego, CA General Area.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assigned customer development, sales, strategic planning, and managing growth and direction for all BPES product lines in dynamically assigned territory or assigned customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Execute duties in alignment with strategic short-term and long-term business goals: Goals to be in alignment with Corporate/Hoshin Planning and reviewed and adjusted Quarterly.
- Identify Key Targets and develop strategies for converting to BPES Clients.
- Maintain robust sales funnel as reported on weekly BDR (Business Development Report) and documented in Salesforce.
- Direct regional sales, manage existing accounts and penetrate new accounts in assigned territory.
- Negotiate contracts with executive management and legal participation as appropriate.
- Oversee and manage timely, accurate, and professional bid activities.
- Foster a team environment working collaboratively with other functional departments.
- Work with senior management to establish annual budgets and goals; monitor performance.
- Create new and maintain existing relationships with key industry contacts; promote BPES and CPS Group.
- Follow up on bids, close on opportunities; conduct post mortem on lost bids, discuss with management and evaluate strategy adjustments.
- Participate in technical product and system solution development and offerings for market needs.
- Participate and lead technical client services; self-perform as skillset permits (IQ/OQ/PQ/SAT etc).
- Develop Trusted Partner relationships through strong customer-service orientation.
- Communicate internally and externally effectively and efficiently orally and in writing.
- Periodic travel to various market or customer locations, normal office environment, adherence to safety policies and practices of an office and production area as necessary.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a passport
- Ability to hold and maintain a drivers license
- Ability to pass customer background checks
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels management.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent sales attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good organizational skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize individual and sales team direction.
Education and/or experience
5+yrs Sales/Technical experience in Biopharmaceutical Life Sciences. Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) or higher in Engineering and/or Biological Sciences. Proven successful record of accomplishment of establishing new clientele, within industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups
Ability to apply mathematical skills and analyze performance trends in data; Demonstrated experience applying structured problem-solving and decision-making tools and methods.
Ability to analyze financial information, identify discrepancies and provide solutions; Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions; Ability to develop and support conclusions.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- San Diego, CA, USA
- San Francisco, CA, USA