- Flexible Scheduling
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement/Remission
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HRA
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Employee perks (FREE Calm Premium Subscription), and much more!
About This Position
CRJ wants you to join our growing team of compassionate and dependable Residential Counselor to support the wonderful individuals we serve! This is a full-time, 40-hour/week, non-exempt position that will be working in our Wrentham, MA location. This position has a starting rate of 17.00/hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to receive valuable training to not only start your career, but also to advance it. CRJ offers opportunities for tremendous career advancement and professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and transport clients during assigned hours; this may include job interviews, medical appointments, weekly recreation, religious services, and shopping trips
- Support and teach clients new skills including, but not limited to, specific goals in the clients’ Individual Service Plan
- Acting as a positive role model for the client to support attaining the highest quality of life while maintaining their safety in all settings
- Administering medications and completing appropriate documentation in a timely manner, such as: progress notes, weekly summaries, and attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Desire to make a genuine difference in the lives of others
- Must pass required certifications in the allotted time set forth by the agency
- Must pass a criminal and driver’s check
Community Strategies (CS) supports adults with developmental or intellectual disabilities through specialized services that include Day Programs, Shared Living arrangements with providers, as well as over forty community-based group homes. Social Justice Services (SJS), supports those leaving incarceration to make positive, sustainable life transitions through residential and non-residential programs. Behavioral Health (BH) has worked to break cycles of violence, crime, and incarceration by providing client-centered interventions and support services to empower and strengthen individuals, families, and communities. BH provides domestic violence treatment and education, community reentry services, mentoring programs, and intensive outpatient programs. The Crime and Justice Institute (CJI) is a non-profit organization working at the local, state, and national level to improve public safety and the delivery of justice. CJI provides technical assistance, research, and other services to improve outcomes in policing, the corrections system, pre-trial, re-entry, community supervision, and juvenile justice.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Wrentham, MA, USA