Director Software Engineering - Intellify
The primary responsibilities of the Director, Software Engineering – Intellify, are related to the delivery of software for the Intellify platform and collaborating with the Product Team and Program leadership to drive project roadmap priorities to completion. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for monitoring operational processes, system performance, meeting service level agreements, team management, developing strategic plans and procedures, managing leadership relationships, and researching, recommending, and implementing technology advancements to drive innovation.
- Recruits, trains, mentors, directs, and coaches team members (onshore and offshore) both in their tactical, day-to-day actions as well as their career path/growth.
- Leads or contributes to the development of program or project scope statements, including time frames, staffing requirements, and procedures to implement successfully in consultation with applicable stakeholders.
- Contributes to the overall evolution of CCH's SaaS strategic direction and service evolution.
- Thinks strategically; capable of creative thinking and problem solving.
- Identifies gaps in capabilities across the team and ensures developmental opportunities are provided to ensure the continued growth and development of colleagues.
- Ensures that cloud services are optimized for performance, cost, and security.
- Implements best practices for security, scalability, and performance.
- Prioritizes team workload and manage risk.
- Ensures an organized, predictable cadence to scheduled releases/sprints.
- Acts as a strong advocate for technical innovation.
- Contributes to the and delivery of long-term plans, estimates, and product roadmaps.
- Supports team efforts for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Facilitates team communication, team building exercises, and morale.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams in a technical, product or project management role
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Technical, Finance, Management, Accounting, Education, or Information Systems
- Technical background in software development
- Experience with cloud application development, preferably AWS
- Background with system integrations between internal and external vendor systems
- Proven track record as a respected strategic advisor to business heads, with success in developing and executing change and communication strategies and plans.
- Relevant industry experience with extensive background managing complex projects at the enterprise level.
- Experience managing on and offshore resources from a mix of contractors and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills for effective communication
- Demonstrated aptitude towards analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess relevant facts, identify alternative approaches and supply recommended solutions.
- Self-starter, innovative, resourceful and results oriented.
- Comfort with operating proactively and possess the ability to influence and motivate.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Staffing services industry experience, with demonstrable evidence of business partnering across multiple stakeholders is highly desirable.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $165,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $190,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Boca Raton, FL, USA