Branch Lead (Worcester, MA) Summit/Fallon
The Branch Lead assists in the planning and coordinating of the day-to-day business activities of the Site Coordinators within the Home Care office, including the day-to-day operations of scheduling, coordination of existing and new clients and Caregivers.
- Monitoring and tracking open orders and weekly placements. Reporting those results to the Program Manager weekly
- Monitoring open unemployment claims and assuring that coordinators respond to information requests. Also monitor Axis Care notes to make sure those employees are being offered work.
- Assist coordinators with filling open orders when needed
- Ensure that all staffing needs are met within a timely manner
- Monitor monthly metrics Enrollments, Increases, Decreases, and caregiver assignment changes for each site coordinator
- Forecast and prepare for possible issues and/or set-backs
- Scheduling home visits with site coordinators when needed
- Oversight of coordinators for on and offboarding of Caregivers
- Organizing & hosting weekly site coordinator meetings
- Respond to employment verification letters, working with payroll to obtain earnings/payrate information if necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ years of Staffing experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of MS office products
- Excellent people skills to manage customer service issues
- Attention to detail is imperative due to the time sensitive nature of the business
- Good time management skills
- Great organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills to communicate challenges and successes to the Director of Operations
- Creative thinker
- Best in class customer service delivery
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking
Education: High School or equivalent required. Some college preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- Worcester, MA, USA