The primary responsibility of the Recruiter II is to recruit, screen, negotiate with and hire healthcare professionals. Additionally, to execute independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations by producing quality candidates for open job orders.
- Utilize diverse sourcing strategies, including job boards, networking, referrals, and online platforms, to identify and attract qualified healthcare candidates.
- Review resumes, conduct initial screenings, and assess candidates' skills, qualifications, and cultural fit for potential assignments.
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with candidates, evaluating their experience, certifications, and ability to meet client-specific requirements.
- Negotiate compensation package with the HCPs. Maintain acceptable margin.
- Ensure HCP candidate files adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
- Manage HCP relationship during term of contract and ensure candidate inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare facilities and organizations to understand their staffing needs and provide suitable candidates.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Facilitate the staffing process by coordinating interviews, onboarding, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and documentation.
- Develop and maintain a robust database of qualified healthcare professionals for quick access to potential candidates.
- Stay updated on industry trends, salary rates, and healthcare market dynamics to remain competitive in the staffing industry.
- Achieve recruitment targets and track performance metrics to measure effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements related to healthcare staffing, including licensing and credentialing.
- Work closely with other recruitment team members and internal stakeholders to optimize the hiring process and deliver exceptional client service.
- Uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
- Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Healthcare Recruiter within a staffing agency or a similar environment or 5+ years’ experience full desk recruitment.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare professions, certifications, and licensure requirements.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with candidates, clients, and team members.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments simultaneously.
- Proven track record of meeting recruitment goals and delivering high-quality candidates.
- Adept at using various recruitment tools and platforms to source and attract talent.
- Knowledge of relevant labor laws and compliance regulations in the healthcare staffing industry.
- Professional experience human resources will be advantageous.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Healthcare Administration, Business, or a related field preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $54,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $64,480.00
- Arizona, USA
- California, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Washington, USA