The Graphic Designer has an eye for design, a mind for marketing, and loves being part of a dynamic team that supports a company currently experiencing exponential growth. The Designer is responsible for creating and delivering high-quality finished graphic projects to support all aspects of marketing and corporate communications across a variety of platforms including advertisements, event/tradeshow materials, social, digital and email content, logos, sales collateral, presentation templates and other assignments as necessary, and will also help support the Sales team in the creation of PowerPoint presentations for meetings, conferences, etc. The Graphic Designer is an initiative-taker with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while assuming accountability for the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of the finished assignment.
- Develop eye catching creative for all CCH brands including, but not limited to slicks, ads, digital banners, event materials, internal communications, social content, presentations, etc. on deadline and adhering to brand standards.
- Supply creative quickly, efficiently, and accurately, keeping quality and consistency top of mind.
- Collaborate with the creative team to share ideas, making sure the team is in alignment with overarching goals.
- Communicating with the internal marketing team members to provide clarity and transparency.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices.
- Responsible for maintaining internal database of completed projects & working files.
- Assist in managing assets within the DAM including assigning appropriate metadata, uploading, and archiving assets when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- BA in Graphic Design, Advertising, Fine Art, and/or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house setting, healthcare industry a plus
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated ability to create across various platforms.
- Must be comfortable working within brand guidelines.
- Must be creative with keen sense of typography, meticulous and an eye for visual composition.
- Should be comfortable working under tight deadline pressure.
- Experience with ad concepting, creation and print production.
- Familiar with standard practices and procedures within marketing and healthcare.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and various other design software.
- Animation experience, video editing preferred. Experience using Adobe After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint preferred.
#IND_1 #IND_2 #CB
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $77,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $77,000.00
- Boca Raton, FL, USA