Support (CCE SpEd) - Operations Specialist I
The Operation Specialist I is responsible for coordinating and managing all services requested by the school, placing the highest caliber of Education Professionals to our clients. These services include working as a liaison between schools and Cross Country Education field employees, fulfilling day-to-day requests as well as long-term services. May handle special assignments, in person and virtual orientations with employees and schools. Works with minimal supervision.
- Offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff
- Provide first level support to both filed staff and clients
- Manage open orders and fill open shifts with qualified field staff
- Answer phones, text, and email correspondence between schools and Cross Country Education field staff and prioritize tasks as needed
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships between clients, field staff, and corporate team
- Data entry (orders, employee files, etc.)
- Contributes to quality control checks
- Other relevant duties as assigned by management
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1 year of data entry
- 1 year of office experience
- 2+ year of customer service experience
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- 2+ year office experience, or similar
- 3+ year of customer service experience
- Experience using Google Drive (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- High School or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- California, USA
- Portland, OR, USA
- Texas, USA