Client Relations Specialist
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for fulfillment of client orders as assigned within the region. The Client Relations Specialist contributes to the success of the region by providing the highest caliber of candidates to fill client needs, ultimately driving revenue, gross profit and market share.
· Fulfill client orders as assigned within region.
· Ensure orders are updated in the system and signals are sent to the Sourcing and Recruitment teams.
· Call on clients for ongoing needs, relationship building, and digging for diversification opportunities.
· Build HCP relationships.
· Achieve established activity and productivity metrics.
· Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements; offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff.
· Manage open orders, submit files and expedite interviews and offers in order to support region performance goals.
· Remain aware of changes in hospital file requirements and communicate those changes to the region.
· Build rapport and maintain consistent communication with candidates and clients to develop positive working relationships.
· Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
· Conduct candidate and client visits to increase brand recognition and networking abilities.
· Interview, screen and administer appropriate evaluations of field applicants.
· Monitor and evaluate the performance of field staff and the ongoing needs of the client/facility through daily/weekly follow-up calls.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
· Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in staffing business.
· Computer experience required. Database and/or automated program experience a plus.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- Boca Raton, FL, USA