Business Development Manager
Responsible to achieve sales and business development targets within a specified industry or geographic area within the Workforce Solutions & Talent Management practice for CCH. Primary responsibilities include focusing on connecting with and setting meetings with regional Acute facilities and targeted larger non-Acute facilities, new business and development planning/forecasting, pipeline management, accountable to drive the achievement of pipeline growth objectives through a solution-oriented, consultative sales approach in an organization that has a continuous improvement culture.
- Primary responsibilities include focusing on Acute hospitals and larger non-acute opportunities and closing new business.
- Collaborate with sales leaders in designated geography to grow new accounts.
- Sales – Develop, identify and qualify new business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account planning in order to meet and exceed client acquisition targets. Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contact approach (all levels), needs assessment, opportunity development, solution design, preparation of materials in response to RFP requests, sales presentations, contract negotiation and opportunity closure.
- Pipeline Development – Proactively target prospects and establish/develop business relationships with key decision makers.
- Social media posting, content and contact development.
- Post-Sales Activity – Coordinate with Implementation and other WFS resources for deployment of the client solution. Ensure timely and accurate account transition from Sales to Operations/Relationship Management function.
- Analytics and information collection – Maintain accurate records using CRM including decision makers, competitor information and contract end dates.
- Leadership – Lead and coordinate with functional department resources supporting the proposal development function and the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk and benefits.
- Collaboration – Work collaboratively with Workforce Solutions leadership team to ensure Sales & Business Development, Implementation & Quality, Operations & Relationship Management, and Consulting Services are aligned. Also assist the marketing and business development function domestically and globally to help establish and develop successful marketing initiatives designed to support sales and business development objectives..
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience required. Workforce Solutions background with Staffing and Healthcare preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving established sales and business development targets, with a strong client orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate service offerings and to position them against the competition.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Technical skills in sales/account planning
- Must be a highly motivated and an organized self-starter.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution capability.
- High level of technical skills including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Commitment to CCH’s core values – integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment, and responsibility.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Florida, USA