Staffing Coordinator- PST
The Staffing Coordinator provides the highest caliber of customer service to our Field Staff and to our client facilities.
- Provide first level support to both field staff and facility customers
- Operate efficiently and effectively with a sense of urgency to carry out tasks; on an individual and in a team setting
- Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements
- Offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff
- Manage all staffing activities between field staff and clients by calling, emailing, and utilizing other staffing platforms and tools
- Manage open orders and fill open shifts with qualified field staff
- Communicate all updates in a timely manner to both field staff and facility customers
- Remain aware of discrepancies in staffing schedule and report patterns to the managers and local office as necessary
- Develop and foster excellent relationships between clients and field personnel.
- Ensure field staff and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years’ experience, preferable in the staffing industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook. Database and/or automated program experience a plus
- Previous healthcare and/or call center experience preferred
Education: High school diploma or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Florida, USA
- Oregon, USA