Business Admin Specialist III (Credentialing/ Contracts)
The Compliance Specialist III is responsible for HR, Onboarding and Compliance for the filed staff. Employee supervises the complex technical duties performed by other team members in the employment processing of all applicants, including substitute and contract employees.
- Serve as the point of contact for new hires during the on-boarding process
- Serve as the point of contact for account managers during the new clients contracts process
- Review contracts and provide feedback
- Manage On-boarding, background and reference checks, paperwork preparation and follow-up of field new hires
- Respond to complex escalated inquiries
- Manage complex internal and external processes
- Propose changes in procedures and identify problem areas
- Establishes and reviews the processes performed by the subordinate team member
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, lists, records, and files. Initiate and update HRS (Human Resource System) records for newly hired employees (Applicant Stack,etc)
- Update HRS (Human Resource System) compliance records for new and current employees
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years of HR or Credentialing administration in high volume environment required
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to type at least 50 net words per minute
- Knowledge and ability to work with word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Experience using Google Drive (i.e., Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Some college preferred.
- or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $27.00
- Max Hiring Rate $27.00
- Nevada, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Washington, USA