Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Coordinator is to develop and maintain optimal relationships with client facility representatives for the purpose of the credentialing and compliance of the healthcare workers (HCW). This includes conducting the final compliance audit for all new starts, renewals, extensions and for the continued quality maintenance of the HCW’s credentials throughout the assignment cycle.
- Serve as the daily contact to facility client for all compliance matters. This includes building sound working relationships and delivering superior customer service.
- Ensure all new hires and working professionals are credentialed and compliant according to company and facility standards.
- Establishing, documenting, updating, and maintaining facility requirements and communicating changes to the operations team.
- Providing recommendations and potential solutions for day-to-day issues/concerns
- Developing, influencing and executing specific plans of action to ensure compliance at all facility accounts
- Creating, analyzing and managing internal and external compliance reports
- Actively participating in the process and completion of internal and external audits
- Completing profile sheets and hospital specific reports
- Developing, executing and communicating a discussion plan with the facility for withdrawing a healthcare professional from the schedule/assignment in the event of an unavoidable delay or cancel
- Anticipating facility clients’ needs and offering possible alternatives within the Company’s standards guidelines.
- Represent, support and lead the quality initiatives of Company internally and externally.
- Actively participate in projects to enhance system automation.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, coverage for other Compliance team members as needed upon request.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience in Compliance role or similar
- Possess solid knowledge of Home Healthcare credentialing requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of industry processes and regulations preferred.
- Experience in an administrative support role, office environment, and/or service industry preferred.
- Knowledge of office systems and Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Prior recruitment, account services, sales, QI or credentialing experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Imaging System and the production database system
- Excellent communication skills both written and phone
- Promote, foster and maintain optimal relationships across departmental and company line to influence positive results.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Willing to serve all internal and external customers in a positive manner.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through is a must
- Ability to listen, present and clearly express ideas, both verbally and written.
- Interact professionally to changing demands and conflicting assignments
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to be a team player
- Accept and deliver constructive feedback in a professional manner
- High School or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Delivery Ops
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- California, USA