Director, Business Process Optimization
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Director of Business Process Optimization will be pivotal in elevating operational efficiency, quality, and service delivery within the organization. Responsible for spearheading process improvement initiatives and optimizing internal processes to deliver the highest level of service to internal clients.
• Analyze and Enhance Processes: Evaluate and streamline healthcare staffing processes to improve efficiency and reduce operational costs.
• Efficiency Improvement: Utilize Project Management, Business Analysis, and change management disciplines to increase efficiencies and reduce waste within the organization.
• Methodology Implementation: Lead the implementation of process optimization methodologies, including DMAIC and DMADV, to drive continuous process improvements.
• Project Planning and Execution: Collaborate with senior leaders in designing and driving project plans to achieve identified improvements.
• Data-driven decision-making: Use data-driven insights to identify areas for improvement and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for monitoring process efficiency.
• Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams to introduce process changes and ensure successful adoption.
• Training Programs: Develop and deliver training programs for staff to ensure understanding and adherence to optimized processes.
• Operational Excellence: Equip the organization with tools and methodologies to empower business units to drive independent process improvements.
• Client Feedback: Gather feedback from employees and department leaders to make continuous improvements and enhance company satisfaction.
• Performance Metrics: Create and compile performance tracking metrics and data for business units and associated services, focusing on critical success factors.
• Risk Management: Identify potential risks and compliance issues within healthcare staffing processes and implement risk mitigation strategies.
• Reporting: Generate regular reports and dashboards to communicate progress and results to senior management.
• Relationship Building: Develop successful relationships and partnerships with individuals within Enterprise Support Services, Financial Planning & Analysis, Operational Management, and Executives.
• Special Projects: Undertake other special projects or tasks as assigned.
• Accessibility: Must be able to perform the job's essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Seek to automate manual tasks, eliminate non-value add work, and streamline processes to the greatest extent, including leveraging an offshore model.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree or Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
• 5-7 years of managerial experience with solid knowledge of Business Process Optimization.
• Experience in healthcare staffing or healthcare operations is preferred.
• Proven track record of leading process improvement initiatives and achieving tangible results.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
• Planning/Organization – Prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
• Adaptability – Manage competing demands and changing priorities.
• Problem-Solving Skills – Demonstrate the ability to analyze a problem through to resolution.
• Demonstrates initiative and attention to detail, along with strong analytical skills.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $180,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $200,000.00
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Florida, USA