Site Coordinator- Vista, CA
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
- Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
- Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
- Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
- Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
- Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
- Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
- Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
- Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
- Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
- Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
- Create HCW EE schedules
- Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
- Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
- HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
- Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
- Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
- Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
- Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
- Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
- Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
- Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
- Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
- One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
- Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Vista, CA, USA