Customer Service Coordinator- Chula Vista, CA
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics, and acting as a liaison between our company and its employees and customers.
- Answering Phone Calls in a timely manner and assisting all callers while providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for assisting Caregivers with Axis Care Phone Application or Axis Care Telephony system
- Provide proper training on how to utilize time and attendance system
- Provide field employees with log in credentials
- Assist caregivers with punching in and out
- Thoroughly investigate why employees can’t clock in and out
- Provide solutions to reasons why employees can’t clock in and out
- Record disciplinary action points when employees call in to have punches fixed
- Explain possible disciplinary outcomes for future missed punches
- Assist receptionist when needed
- Assist other departments when needed
- One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
- Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual a plus
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Chula Vista, CA, USA