Branch Lead- San Jose, CA
The Branch Lead assists in the planning and coordinating of the day-to-day business activities of the Site Coordinators within the Home Care office, including the day-to-day operations of scheduling, coordination of existing and new clients and Caregivers.
- Monitoring and tracking open orders and weekly placements. Reporting those results to the Program Manager weekly
- Monitoring open unemployment claims and assuring that coordinators respond to information requests. Also monitor Axis Care notes to make sure those employees are being offered work.
- Assist coordinators with filling open orders when needed
- Ensure that all staffing needs are met within a timely manner
- Monitor monthly metrics Enrollments, Increases, Decreases, and caregiver assignment changes for each site coordinator
- Forecast and prepare for possible issues and/or set-backs
- Scheduling home visits with site coordinators when needed
- Oversight of coordinators for on and offboarding of Caregivers
- Organizing & hosting weekly site coordinator meetings
- Respond to employment verification letters, working with payroll to obtain earnings/payrate information if necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of Staffing experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of MS office products
- Excellent people skills to manage customer service issues
- Attention to detail is imperative due to the time sensitive nature of the business
- Good time management skills
- Great organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills to communicate challenges and successes to the Director of Operations
- Creative thinker
- Best in class customer service delivery
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking
Education: High School or equivalent required. Some college preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country offers a competitive compensation, benefits, and wellness program, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance. The company offers a variety of Wellness options through Burnalong, which offers a robust online platform of classes and programs as well as local gym access.
Cross Country is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $28.00
- San Jose, CA, USA
- Santa Clara, CA, USA