Clinical Assistant (Part time)
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Clinical Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties relating to the safety and satisfaction of our caregivers and clients. They will perform introductory visits to new clients alongside caregivers and perform quality assurance visits with existing clients ensuring the delivery of safe and quality customer service. The Clinical Assistant will assist with training and coaching of the caregivers while working closely with the Branch Manager in continuously evaluating the clients plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits ensuring high-quality care, client satisfaction and retention.
• One (5) year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry preferred
• Must possess a valid MA driver’s license
• Must be available to work evenings or weekends as required
• Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
• Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled at team communication, training, and support
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc. and internet
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment
• Must display patience, good teaching skills and active listening skills
• Organized, detailed oriented, excellent follow through
• High School or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field preferred
• Non restricted CNA License; must maintain a valid CNA license in the state of California
• or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $30.00
- Leominster, MA, USA
- Springfield, MA, USA