Home Care Branch Manager - San Gabriel, CA
The Branch Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the day-to-day operations for the assigned Home Care branch in the San Gabriel area.
- Direct all branch activity
- Manage, maintain and increase productivity
- Responsible for long term planning and improvement initiatives with the Area Director of Homecare Services
- Identify and implement creative solutions to complex problems
- Supervise and mentor direct reports through weekly meetings
- Establish and maintain professional and positive relationships with HCT clients
- Troubleshoot client issues as they arise
- Run weekly/daily reports to track branch productivity:
- Run open order report by branch
- Run applicant report by branch
- Attend recruitment meetings as needed and offer ideas for creative recruitment
- Advise on recruitment challenges, informing senior leadership when methods should be modified
- Recruit, hire and train branch personnel
- Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance
- Track employee productivity through weekly and monthly reporting
- Troubleshoot personnel issues as they arise, including but not limited to- disciplinary action and terminations
- Manage internal staffing and schedules, maintaining appropriate in-office coverage at all times, for all departments
- Oversee activity within the department
- Properly manage onboarding costs for HCT client/clients
- Work with centralized compliance department to conduct periodic file audits to ensure that all pre-employment qualifications are being met and files are in compliance throughout the branches
- Ensure that all tasks related to staffing are completed daily
- Ensure that time to fill guidelines are being met
- Train branches on client specific reporting requirements for staffing purposes
- Immediately address questions and concerns from the client
- Partner with payroll department to create internal payroll deadlines
- Review overall payroll for accuracy
- Assist with accurate back-office billing setup through the homecare software
- All other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS office products
- 2+ years of management or supervisory level experience
- 3+ years’ related experience in recruitment and/or account management, preferably in healthcare staffing industry.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to learn new systems
Education: High School or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or 4 years of comparable experience preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country offers a competitive compensation, benefits, and wellness program, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance. The company offers a variety of Wellness options through Burnalong, which offers a robust online platform of classes and programs as well as local gym access.
Cross Country is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $66,560.00
- Max Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Required Education High School
- San Gabriel, CA, USA