Elessent Clean Technologies is a global leader in process technologies to drive sustainability and carbon neutrality in the metal, fertilizer, chemical and oil refining industries with an unwavering commitment to customer support. We provide extensive global expertise across our portfolio of offerings in key applications – MECS® sulfuric acid production, STRATCO® alkylation, BELCO® wet scrubbing and IsoTherming® hydroprocessing. Offering critical process equipment, products, technology and services, we enable an array of industrial markets, including phosphate fertilizer, non-ferrous metals, oil refining, petrochemicals and chemicals, to minimize their environmental impact and optimize productivity. We are dedicated to helping our customers produce high-quality products used in everyday life in the safest, most environmentally-sound way possible, with a vision to make the world a better place by creating clean alternatives to traditional industrial processes.
We are looking for a dedicated project engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
• Review proposals and confer with management team to develop project objectives and schedule.
• Adhere to establish budget and aid in contractor contract administration.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance
and reporting on the project's status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and
collaborating with engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's
• Collaborates with project staff to create a strategic action plan and cost estimates of materials, time,
labor, and other resources required to complete the project.
• Facilitates and contributes to the development of project plans and designs.
• Analyzes equipment, systems, processes, and systems to identify modifications to improve
efficiency, increase quality, and reduce costs.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment. based on a thorough review of
performance standards, plant requirements, and product design.
• Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
• Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance
standards, and specifications.
• Create drawings used in design and construction.
• Prepares periodic progress and cost reports for leadership.
• Collaborates with the operations department to identify and troubleshoot problems.
• Comply with all company and federal regulations.
• Draft Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit bids for equipment, engineering services and validation
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
• 4 or more years' field and project planning experience.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
• Proficient with CAD.
• Basic understanding of ISO 9000 design requirements.
The characteristics described here are representative but not all inclusive of those an individual will encounter while performing the essential functions of these jobs.
The employee will work in an industrial, high hazard chemical manufacturing environment. The employee is required to work both indoor and outdoor and is routinely exposed to outside weather elements. During the normal course of work, the employee may work in and/or be exposed to confined space, heights, noise, vibration, dust, cold, heat, chemicals, gases, and substances under pressure.
• Pass pre-employment medical and background screenings.
WAGES / SHIFT STRUCTURE:
Exempt employee and works in the office from Monday to Friday with 40 hours per week.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $135,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Martinez, CA 94553, USA