Golden Gate Casino - Public Area - Supervisor
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
Job Title: Supervisor
Department: Public Area
Responsible for providing outstanding, friendly and informative guest service while inspecting and maintaining specified standards of cleanliness and safety throughout the public areas, as directed. Also attends to Guest needs and escorts Guests to requested areas as needed. Works to ensure maximum guest satisfaction at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Ability to communicate with a diverse and demanding clientele as well as across multiple operational departments
- Answers Guest’s questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Monitors all public areas to ensure areas are meeting standards of cleanliness, service and safety
- Training PAD Team Members on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in case of absences
- Responds to customer complaints and accommodating special requests
- Required to escort Guests to desired location
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Observe and report unusual or suspicious behavior
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Have basic math skills and be computer literate
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required
- Must have one (1) year PAD experience
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds of supplies
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment including, but not limited to, a vacuum, cleaning supplies, and safety equipment
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second-hand smoke.
- Tasks performed from a sitting or non-sitting position
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Required Education High School
- Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA