CHG - Audit - Audit Specialist
Circa Hospitality Group
Job Title: Audit Specialist
Responsible for successfully completing audits, inventory, and all submissions in a timely accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presenting a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance at all times
- Cooperating and communicating with fellow employees in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and feeling of camaraderie
- Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism
- Reporting for work on time and having flexibility to work overtime, and/or changing hours or days off.
- Informing the supervisor of all pertinent information and reporting any irregularities to the Company.
- Being proficient and accurate in all job duties and taking advantage of opportunities to improve your job knowledge and performance.
- Knowing, understanding, and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adhering to the established work schedule.
- Maintaining an orderly, clean, and attractive working area.
- Performing other duties as requested or assigned.
- Ability to meet company's production and quality standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interact well with others and have the ability to communicate with fellow team members.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively communicate with guests, employees, supervisors, and external organizations.
- Must have knowledge of Finance operations.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Must have a knowledge of using calculator, copy machine and computer, ie Word/Excel.
- Must be able to see computer screens to read and enter data.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience with the gaming industry
- Race & Sportsbook operations/Pari-mutual wagering or auditing experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Nevada Gaming Control Board Registration
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Proficient math skills required, and must be able to efficiently operate a calculator
Must be proficient in related gaming software as well as Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA