Senior Manager, Leadership Development
Who we are:
With a rich history that spans almost 100 years, we have the right amount of past to meet our future.
DUDA is a multi-generational, family-owned and-operated business that has evolved from a farming company into a diversified land company with four pillars of business in agriculture and real estate. Our deeply rooted foundation of faith, family and integrity remains the standard by which we do business. Working here is like joining an extended family. Join us, grow with us and help us continue our legacy.
Full Time with the ability for casual teleworking (1 day a week) after 6 months of employment.
The role you will contribute:
The Senior Manager of Leadership Development directs and implements company-wide processes and initiatives that develop, motivate, retain and maximize the company’s talent. This role also ensures that key talent gets needed resources, information and feedback to enhance their leadership skill and guide the organization towards accomplishing its strategic goals.
The value that you will provide:
- Guide and support the company-wide workforce planning process which includes talent identification, succession and retirement planning and forecasting of hiring and promotions
- Ensure and provide new hire and individual employee development and training. This includes utilizing the Ceridian Dayforce Learning module (LMS) to provide orientation and required training for new hires and all DUDA employees
- Create and provide self-paced offerings and programs to develop and grow our company computer users.
- Guide and lead the family rotation program and summer employment programs at DUDA
- Direct and lead the annual Performance Management cycle including the readiness and support of our Ceridian Dayforce Performance tool, supervisor and employee training and support, and the collection and integrity of the performance management process
- Support and lead company-wide and department specific change management and company culture related initiatives including sometimes spearheading the roll out of company-wide initiatives and enhancements that impact large amounts of our employee population
- Recommend and collaborate with outside resources for initiatives such as employee surveys, focus groups, team facilitation, and development and coaching for DUDA leaders.
- Create and facilitate manager and leadership training. This includes new manager training and annual manager training to further develop our company-wide supervisors and leaders
- Lead and facilitate company-wide talent development
- This includes the creation and roll-out of individual development plans for leadership identified talent pools
- Perform career counseling of high-potential employees
- Create and execute and enhance internal mentoring and knowledge exchange between company-wide employees
- Lead the execution of a highly visible Emerging Leader Accelerator Program for selected high potential Sr. Leaders
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: • Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline such as Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Leadership, Training and Development, Business/Management or related field and at least five years of progressive experience in organizational development, talent management or related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in Leadership roles within organizations
- Project management
- Change management
- LMS maintenance
- The performance management process
- Executing leadership development programs
- Facilitating trainings
- Assessing team and organizational needs
- Creating training content
- Experience with succession planning
- Employee engagement surveys
- Analyzing and interpreting data
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations preferred:
- Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DISC Behavioral Assessment, etc.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR or SHRM-CP) or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Other certifications include: Leadership coach, Curriculum design and/or facilitation certification
We offer excellent benefits as part of our total compensation including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, company bonus, and group term life insurance. EOE. No agencies please.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Supervisory Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Sunday, May 7, 2023
- Oviedo, FL 32765, USA