PCS Senior Tax Manager
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
Tax Senior Manager – Private Client Services
At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
EisnerAmper is seeking a Tax Senior Manager to join the Private Client Services (PCS) practice. We are looking for a dynamic individual with the capacity to efficiently oversee multiple client engagements while also demonstrating proficiency in business development, marketing, and recruitment efforts. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the aptitude to foster professional growth within our staff. This position offers flexibility in terms of office location, as EisnerAmper follows a hybrid working model and has offices available in the listed locations below.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
- Supervise a team, foster strong client relationships, prospect and contribute to the establishment of a sustainable business. The individual will collaborate closely with Partners in an entrepreneurial environment that values exceptional client service and tax expertise.
- Responsible for overseeing tax planning and compliance functions for ultra-high net worth individuals and their families, with a particular emphasis on clients in the financial services sector, such as hedge funds, private equity, and other investment-related individuals.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of hedge fund K-1 treatment, as well as a working understanding of trusts, estates, gifts, and charitable entities.
- Directly engage with clients to deliver innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance solutions.
- Take on the primary review of complex tax returns and maintain regular communication with clients.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with clients, staff members, and external third-party client vendors.
- Provide training and supervision to staff members, including reviewing and evaluating their work.
- Occasional local travel to clients' locations may be required.
- Actively solicit new client relationships and participate in client/potential client seminars to expand networking opportunities.
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws, regulations, and accounting standards, and proactively apply new knowledge to client engagements.
- Collaborate with other tax professionals within the firm to coordinate efforts, share knowledge, and ensure efficient and effective delivery of tax services.
- Hold self and direct reports responsible for achieving developmental goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent field is required
- 8+ years of tax compliance, specialization in individual, fiduciary, estate and gift taxation
- Recent Public Accounting experience
- CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent Certification required
- Master’s Degree in Taxation or relevant field
- Experience using GoSystems or CCH Axcess tax software
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About our Private Client Services (PCS) Team:
The EisnerAmper Private Client Services Team connects family owned, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals with the solutions they need to reach their short- and long-term financial goals. Operating within a culture where we hold each other accountable to our standards of teamwork, creativity, and a genuine care for each other, we not only solve our clients’ problems, but offer proactive solutions for the future.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing service lines at our firm, we try to make a big group feel smaller. We're known for presenting options and pathways for our employees to grow as professionals. Here, you can not only discover what you’re passionate about, but pursue it.
Working with businesses of all sizes and across every industry, our typical client is atypical. Because of this, it’s important that we can think like entrepreneurs ourselves to gain a true awareness of our clients and their businesses, along with their unique operational and personal dynamics.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
Should you need any accommodations to complete this application please email: email@example.com
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Family EAGGL
- Pay Type Salary