Accounting Consulting Services - Staff
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
The Staff Consultant – Accounting Consulting Services position performs various assigned tasks related to client engagements, services, and projects in support of the department initiatives and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
- Interest in obtaining the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with accounting cycles and processes is required.
- Capacity to quickly learn and understand new concepts, workflows, and software applications.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Performs effectively, efficiently and with quality under tight deadlines and manages multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Professionally and appropriately communicates with a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, proactive nature, and be receptive to feedback.
- Critical thinking skill capabilities are essential.
- Exhibits professionalism and maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Technically proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products (specifically Excel, and Word, Outlook).
- Under supervision, assists the team through all phases of a client engagement including work planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent with established program delivery processes to meet the scope, schedule, budget, and other contract requirements.
- Ensures that the scope of work is completed to the satisfaction of the client and key stakeholders, while simultaneously ensuring that quality, financial, risk management, business and policy expectations are met.
- Communicates and works on a variety of assignments potentially including progress and status, scope, schedule, and budget as well as progress of deliverables, client reviews, technical input, and comment resolution.
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and keeps current on compliance-related areas.
- Performs research for technical accounting issues as appropriate; formulates resolution of issues identified through the research process.
- May provide on-site, virtual or augmented business services for client.
- Participates in the preparation of deliverables/reports for review that include any noted issues, trends and other micro/macro level risks identified through the execution of activities.
- Provides support on other consulting projects, as necessary.
- Proactively communicates any issues/concerns relating to assignments.
- Prepares for relevant certification exams until completed and maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing requirements.
- Complies with the professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures, audit quality control document requirements, etc.) including complying with confidentiality requirements (e.g., client information, proposal information, personnel information, job-related information, etc.).
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Perform other services as assigned.
- May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
- May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
- Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Family Staff
- Pay Type Salary